I'm Sorry

19 oct 2009 by Nick , under


Oh I have a lot to say was thinking of my time away
I missed you and things weren't the same

Cause everything inside it never comes out right
And when I see you cry it makes me want to die

I'm sorry I'm bad I'm sorry you're blue
I'm sorry about all the things I said to you
And I know I can't take it back
I love how you kiss, I love all your sounds,
and baby the way you make my world go round
And I just wanted to say I'm sorry

This time I think I'm to blame
It's harder to get through the days
You get older and blame turns to shame

Every single day I think about how we came all this way
the sleepless nights and the tears I've cried
Its never to late to make it right
all right sorry

I'm sorry baby, yeah , I'm sorry...

1 Responses to “I'm Sorry”

19 de octubre de 2009, 23:35

Comment by Polaka.

Hm... Una de las cosas que me encantaba mostrarte era música, aunque lamentablemente nunca escuchabas lo que te mostraba, o enseñaba, y siempre te gustaba más otra cosa o me criticabas mis bandas =(.

Pero bueno, tarde o temprano o te habrás acordado de éste tema que te dije "escuchalo" o simplemente habrá coincidido de que conociste éste tema por cuenta propia, pero re sale. :D.



Te quiero muchísisisimo, Nick.